**Click here to view items, register or log in to bid**
**WE, AS WELL AS HIBID ARE AWARE OF THE SERVER ISSUES AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON IT. IF I NEED TO EXTEND THE AUCTION
MORE FROM THE LAWTON &
Selling more items from these estates and others.
Online Bidding opens on Thursday Sept 20, 2018 @ 7:00 PM
Bidding begins closing on Sunday Sept. 23, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
collectibles, glassware, furniture, household items, garage items and more....
Items must be picked up at 301 Main St, Kane, IL 62054 on Monday September 24, 2018 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM and on Tuesday September
25, 2018 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Jersey County Auctions
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not
to personally examine them.
* For internet-only auctions, reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
*Items must be picked up and paid for on specified dates and times unless other arrangements are made. Call John @ 618-580-7963
banned from bidding on future auctions. *
* All items not paid for will result in items being returned to inventory and bidder
*We accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards, or we can send you an invoice through Square or paypal. All payments accepted
by credit or debit card, or invoiced through Square or PayPal will be charged a 5% convenience fee. **CHECKS MADE PAYABLE
TO: JOHN ADAMS**
*ALL items are sold AS-IS, with no warranties or guarantees implied, bid accordingly.
Preview is available by appointment. We encourage previewing of items so you know exactly what you are bidding on.